Local AttractionsTexas State Fair: The fair is in full swing during the conference. Admission is $15 with transportation by DART costing an additional $4 http://www.bigtex.com/
Dallas Attractions — There is always something exciting to see or do in Dallas!
Within Walking Distance of the Hyatt Regency
Dallas World Aquarium gives you the opportunity to experience unique flora and fauna from 14 countries Dallas Aquarium. Dealey Plaza Sixth Floor Museum where you can see a full exhibit on the life, death and legacy of President John F. Kennedy Dealey Plaza Information. Also, Founders Square Park-Pioneer Plaza and Ferris Plaza Park.
Other Dallas Attractions
- Dallas Arboretum and Historical Gardens
- Gilley's Dallas: Gilley's provides Texas hospitality, menus and entertainment
- Dallas Cowboys: Cowboys Stadium
- Texas Rangers Ballpark at Arlington: Enjoy end of the season games on Saturday and Sunday October 2nd and 3rd
- Mesquite Rodeo
- Texas State Fair
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Six Flags of Texas: Offers family oriented fun
- Medieval Times: Offers a 4 course dinner, drinks and gratuity at a group rate(over 15 people) of $50.58. Reservations should be made two weeks in advance with payment due at upon reservation. No refunds available.
- West End Dallas is the oldest entertainment center in the city and provides a glimpse of Dallas' past, along with some of its most beautiful historic buildings. Enjoy over 25 award winning restaurants, bars and pubs while also visiting some of the unique shops.
- Discover Dallas and the Fort Worth area with a specialty tour through http://www.discoverdallastours.com/. Tour prices range from $30 to $70 and can be booked directly with the company.
- Additional West End Attractions
http://www.northparkcenter.com/ and Galleria Mall (transportation by DART or taxi)
Additional Area Informationhttp://www.arlington.org/