Local Attractions, Excursions, and Museums
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. operates a Customer Service Center to assist with planning and booking your trip to Music City. Visitor Services specialists can help you book hotels or vacation packages, buy attraction tickets, and provide details on upcoming events. Two Visitor Centers offer discounted attraction tickets, brochures, coupons, and concierge assistance.
- The Broadway location in the glass tower of the Bridgestone Arena, at the corner of Fifth Avenue South and Broadway, includes the Music City Shop featuring music-themed products and Nashville apparel.
- The Music City Marketplace and Visitor Center has brochures and maps and also carries unique locally made gifts. It is located at the corner of Fourth Avenue North and Commerce Street.
The Music City Total Access Pass is one way to make the most of your time. The Music City Total Access Pass lets you put together a unique experience all at a cool discount. Enjoy the freedom and the savings, and then go write your own ticket to entertainment.
For just $75, the Pass offers:
- Admission into your choice of 4 attractions & tours from the 33 listed on the site
- Free admission to the Parthenon
- Free admission to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame
- 25% off any Gray Line of Tennessee Sightseeing Tour
- 10% off at the Music City Shop or Music City Marketplace
Please note, this information is offered for your convenience. Please consider all costs and limitations of the ticket purchase.
Finally, click on the links below for advice from other Music City's visitors:
- Trip Advisor – Best of Nashville
- Trip Advisor – Top Things to do in Nashville
- Trip Advisor – Nashville Tours & Tickets