Welcome to the Career Center.
Professional growth is vital in today's world. There are so many ways to increase our marketability, our value to our employers, and to ourselves. In the Career Center, we present resources and opportunities to further your professional development.
- The AICP certification programs are recognized within the industry as a hallmark of professionalism and technical knowledge. Currently, two programs are offered, the Associate Compliance Professional (ACP) and the Certified Compliance Professional (CCP), as well as a continuing education program levitra españa. Each of the programs follows a life, health or property/casualty concentration.
- The Colleges & Universities lists colleges and universities that offer undergraduate or graduate degrees and/or certificates in insurance (including actuarial science) or risk management. The directory listing is alphabetical by state, beginning with the name of the school and Web site address.
- The AICP Scholarship program presents three (3) $1,500.00 scholarships annually to selected recipients in an effort to further insurance education, and encourage, support, and reward college students who have an interest in insurance as a career or a business-related field.
- The Job Bank lists positions open within the industry which may be of interest to AICP members. Members and subscribing recruiters may post positions in the Job Bank.
- Getting involved with the AICP is a tremendous career opportunity that members should not allow to pass by. The AICP offers possibilities at the national and chapter level.